Regional Technical Manager – Japanこの職種にお問い合わせ
The Regional Technical Manager is the Markforged champion and technical expert in Japan. This individual will help develop and execute the Markforged strategy in the Japanese market. As the main point of contact in Japan, this person will provide input and direction on product and market strategy, planning and execution. He or she is ultimately responsible for the technical competence of Markforged Authorized Value-Added Resellers and the satisfaction of our customers.
• Create and execute technical enablement plans for resellers.
• Enable Value Added Resellers (VARs) to effectively present and sell Markforged products.
• Provide pre-sales technical support to resellers including training on demonstrations, product positioning, new product releases and competitive overviews.
• Represent Markforged at marketing events such as seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
• Participate in customer meetings and large account sales engagements when required.
• Provide exceptional communications with prospective customers via telephone, email, web-based and on-site meetings.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with resellers while teaching them the best printing practices.
• Design and print sample parts that show off the full capabilities of our printers.
• Assist the Markforged Customer Solutions team with post-sales technical issues as required.
• Occasionally write engaging content for the blog and other marketing collateral.
• Communicate local market needs & trends back to Markforged marketing, sales & engineering.
We're looking for people who:
• Want to contribute to a culture of excellence.
• Are energetic, creative, independent and detail-minded with good problem-solving skills.
• Explain technical concepts well, one-on-one and with larger audiences.
• Have extensive experience with 3D printing or composites.
• Have a B.S. in an engineering field (mechanical, industrial or aerospace preferred).
• Use CAD software.
• Are fluent in Japanese and proficient in English, both spoken and written.
• Are willing to travel.